Old 30-04-2007, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default New to gardening? .. Start HERE

On Apr 30, 12:42 pm, Sacha wrote:

I think most posters here have him kill filed so are probably unaware of the
bizarre behaviour to which I have been subjected, especially as it comes
from someone to whom I do not and will not respond.
And this post of mine Gardenbanter *can* use with my blessing.

I only just saw this Sacha and I would like to make a couple of
comments. As you know I came in for some pretty nasty behaviour from
a certain person, female. Anyway, she has been in my killfile for
yonks so whatever she posts doesn't worry me. She is in good company
with another one who makes an art of bitchy postings and she is there
not because she offends ne but because she bores me!!! I only have 2
people in my killfile, both female, one pre-menapausal and one post-
menapausal. I see you retain your dignity by rising about it but if
you put people in your killfile, then they can't offend.

Oddly enough, a woman who is in most people's kill-files, is not in
mine, she briefly called into urg, probably egged on by one of those
in my killfile. I can't killfile her, she makes me laugh, really
laugh, there is something about her humour, which offends all and
sundry on another group, that I actually find bizairrely
entertaining!!! I read her offerings on a third group, I don't
contribute to it as I think the lot of them are daft and off the wall
discussing a fictitious soap as if it were real life!!! But this
person' postings still entertain me and I go there just to lurk and
read her, she should be on the stage, her talents are really going to
waste and I am being utterly sincere when I say she would give Joe
Brand a run for her money. Vulgar, yes, but still funny, in small
doses!