Old 30-04-2007, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nitro® Nitro® is offline

Default Plant Labels

Jeanne Stockdale wrote:
I recently purchased a large number of plug plants (by mail order),
potted them on and carefully labelled them all. Went into the
glasshouse today and found that less than a week later, all the
labelling had faded to zero - I assume it was a combination of heat
(80F in glasshouse today) and sun . Fortunately I had kept the
original trays and eventually fathomed out which plants were which.
Have bought some more "guaranteed non-fade" pens today and am keeping
my fingers crossed.
Jeanne

I use Pencil on a lolipop stick here.

--