Old 30-04-2007, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Rats in the compost bin

On Apr 30, 5:48 pm, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
| I have a Jack Russell and a wire-haired dachshund at reasonable daily rates.

| ;-)

Just as well it's only two dogs, or the Politically Correct would be
down on you like a ton of bricks!

I have a gun, so far I can kill 4 in a given day.

We have to have the pest man come in, oh the shame of it! I do wish
he wouldn't turn up in his rat/mice van advertising to all and sundry
that we are infested with vermin, I must have a quick word with
Hyacynth so see what she does.