Old 30-04-2007, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ford Prefect Ford Prefect is offline

Default Old Tropical Fish Tank Water Safe To Use On Plants?

Thanks to all who replied constructively.
Yes I was talking about partial water changes on 2 largish tanks, try
breeding Bristlenose Pleco ( Ancistrus sp.) without partial changes
and you'll soon end up with something that resembles a muddy puddle
and a filter impeller that jams, overheats and melts.
Thanks again to everyone, sorry if I caused too many disputes :0)
Ford.