Old 30-04-2007, 05:11 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default What are small black insects flying over pond?

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:35:33 CST, kthirtya wrote:

This is all very interesting!
I read once where there are still millions of
buggy species still needing to be identified.

Sorry, but this reminded me of a question I used to be asked fairly
often by non-cavers: "Exactly how many undiscovered caves are there?"
I didn't have a cute quip then and I still haven't come up with one.
--
Galen Hekhuis
I can't recall...