Old 01-05-2007, 01:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default dues

Steve, in that case, how do you pay for whatever you need as a group? Maybe
the better question is how many of you are there? If it's a relatively small
number, then I can understand no dues.

Another question: how's your weather now? I know you got a lot of rough
stuff late in the season. Any sign of spring?

Diana

"Steve" wrote in message

When we formed the Adirondack Orchid Society 2+ years ago, we talked about
dues but never did get around to doing anything about it. We pay no dues.
Of course, as always, "you get what you pay for".

wrote:
just a general survey type question--those of you in local (or other)
societies, what do you pay in dues? thx...

--j_a