Old 01-05-2007, 04:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Paph/Light Question

Diana Kulaga wrote:
And another edit: I should have written foot candle measure. Yeesh. Maybe I
ought to start over!

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .

.We have a shelf that gets dapple morning sun til about
1:00

Um, that's *dappled*.

Diana

What's ladyslipper.com have to say about light? It'll differ depending
on the kinds of paphs you grow. I have some strap leaf paphs (like
lowii, roths hybrids, and spicerianum that I've grown hung high in the
GH, but right now they are on the bench with the catts. The parvis I
grow dimmer. Remember to repot paphs more frequently, too. I fail on
that account. Its been years since I repotted.

K Barrett