Old 01-05-2007, 01:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] kalmia332001@yahoo.com is offline

Default Please help ID this plant

On May 1, 8:12 am, wrote:
On May 1, 7:21 am, FragileWarrior
wrote:

Ann wrote in news:ic5e33dtfdjt55v5b3qf0fa7n938lajqg5
@4ax.com:

expounded:

Thought it might be an Oak seedling but maybe its something else?

http://www.geocities.com/kalmia332001/100_0740.jpg
thanks

Mitch
Poison ivy! Seriously, it's either poison ivy or poison oak - leaves
of three, let it be!

LOL. I've never seen poison ivy in person but that was my first thought,
too. Well, considering the placement of the ruler, the OP might already
have found out if it is, indeed, poison ivy.

I don't know. I planted a lot of acorns last Fall and have been
looking for them lately. Seems the squirrels have gotten some and I
read somewhere that only about 1/7th of the ones planted germinate. I
thought PI too maybe.

thanks

Mitch

Actually, there's an Ash growing 20 or so feet up the hill, so maybe
indeed thats what it is. Time will tell.

Mitch