Old 01-05-2007, 11:15 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default ASGAP Autumn Plant Sale

Have you tried taking a picture of it and looking at the pic? Or even
jsut looking through the viewfinder of a camera? If you can't frame a
good pic, then that may in fact be the whole problem - by that I mean that
beds need some hieght in them and a good pic of something in a magazine
will usually have something with height in it on one side of the pic or
about one third of the way into the pic. Probably easier to do and then
look at the results than for me to try and write about.

well isn't that a good idea? thank you. some creative visualisation is
required because my teeny rosemary is smaller than the baby pansies g. and
also, i will expand the bed again in spring (i'm using the charles atlas
method ;-).
kylie