Old 01-05-2007, 11:14 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default fish food

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:31:20 CST, wrote:

We've always suspected that this problem went back further than Menu
Foods and this article confirms our suspicions. Again, we may never
know the degree of deaths and illnesses in pets as many have long died
and evidence has been lost.

And we have no idea of the animals people eat that have been fed this
stuff, and I heard it is possibly in some human food. I'm kind of glad I've
been off wheat gluten for a number of years now, but I do wonder.... am I
really allergic to that... or some foreign additive that shouldn't have
been there? Hmmmm, ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us