Old 01-05-2007, 02:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default fish food

That is exactly what I been thinking too. altho I am hoping that the
allergy tests use purified wheat antigens for testing. wake up
feeling like crap. the worst is when I cheat and we go out for pizza.
that is when the celiac like symptoms show up. Ingrid

On Tue, 1 May 2007 04:14:08 CST, ~ jan wrote:
I'm kind of glad I've
been off wheat gluten for a number of years now, but I do wonder.... am I
really allergic to that... or some foreign additive that shouldn't have
been there? Hmmmm, ~ jan