Old 01-05-2007, 04:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
helco helco is offline

Default Daffodils that don't bloom

I have some clumps of daffodils that don't bloom or else bloom very
sparsely. Some have buds that die off. I've tried giving them bone meal
after bloom (or nonbloom), but it hasn't helped. Other daffodils in my yard
bloom profusely. I am about to dig up the non-bloomers. Question: Should
I try replanting them elsewhere, with nice compost in the holes etc., or
should I let them do their bit by tossing them into the compost pile?

heclo
East central Illinois