Old 01-05-2007, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Nolan John Nolan is offline

Default Wild Garlic

In article , K
wrote:
Our society is so large that we cannot take either conscience or
commonsense for granted. It only takes a few people who are ruled by
greed, and the idea that it is clever to take advantage, to make life
unpleasant for the rest of us.

Thanks, Kay, for your useful thoughts. I apologise to all if my rants were a
bit over the top ;-(

It is, however, pleasing when one starts what turns out to be a quite
interesting thread with an international flavour %-)

It's great to see some Irish friends in this group, and the effects of
climate change will be interesting, though worrying.

We are having a a very destructive dry E. wind at present. Rather like a har
is it ? that they have in the Med. It's been going on for days, if not a
week or two.

John N.

--
From Glorious Gloucestershire, near Lydney, using :------------