Old 01-05-2007, 04:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default fish food

On Tue, 1 May 2007 07:52:03 CST, wrote:

That is exactly what I been thinking too. altho I am hoping that the
allergy tests use purified wheat antigens for testing. wake up
feeling like crap. the worst is when I cheat and we go out for pizza.
that is when the celiac like symptoms show up. Ingrid

And pizza dough is suppose to be a low gluten mix.... but I heard that on a
CSI LasVegas show... so perhaps it was just made up TV. ;-)

But... back to fish, so I don't completely derail this thread, check your
ingredients list. I sure hope the Manda Fu doesn't use wheat gluten from
China.... all the text is in Japanese. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us