Old 01-05-2007, 10:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
wendymg wendymg is offline

Default Peach Trees in Minnesota

I am looking at trying to grow a peach tree in Minnesota where it can
get very cold in winter. We tried to grow one a few years ago with no
luck. We are looking at getting a Bailey Peach tree, they sell them
locally around here. I am unable to find a whole lot of good info
online. From what I know they grow in zones 5+, MN is zone 4. Can
anyone give me some info on Bailey's or suggest a good peach for MN we
have also considered reliance but they are hard to find. Thanks.