Old 01-05-2007, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default new planter but what to put in it?

On 1/5/07 22:54, in article , "Dwayne
& Angela" wrote:

Hi there I have come up with a design for a planter, basicaly its a steel
jardinere with scrollwork and you can put a 260mm pot with tray at the
bottom. Just off the ground by approx the same as pot feet. On top I plan to
have some choices for it bird bath, sundial etc. They will be sold without
any plants but I can envision people asking me what to put in them. What I
am looking for is plants that will either fill the inside of this jardinere
or climb up and around the bars.
so any suggestions I can jot down would be very nice.

I'm sure someone will be taken in by this..........sigh......

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk