Old 01-05-2007, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris S Chris S is offline

Default Clerodendron trichotomum fargesii

Hi Sacha,
Just to let you know that 4 of the clerodendron seeds you kindly sent at the
end of last year have germinated so far. I'll be interested to see how many
I have at the end of this year after all the growing on in pots! I feel like
a proud parent at the moment - pathetic :-) I'll need to get a sheltered
sunny spot for it - the winters up here in Aberdeen are getting greyer,
duller and drier as the years go by..
Thanks again,
Chris S