Old 02-05-2007, 02:48 AM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Squirrel House

On Tue, 01 May 2007 04:39:48 GMT, "Chuck"
wrote:

Does anyone build houses for squirrels? I live downtown and have alot of
squirrels. It just seems like we have fewer and fewer trees downtown.

Squirrels are nest builders. If you want, you can provide them with
nesting materials. One time I tried leaving some cotton batting out
there and the squirrel used every inch!

Now our peaches are starting to put on some size so any day now she
will come down and take one bite of each peach. Then she will teach
her babies. They are so funny. I love them.