Old 02-05-2007, 07:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dwayne & Angela Dwayne & Angela is offline

Default new planter but what to put in it?

"Space" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/5/07 22:54, in article ,
"Dwayne
& Angela" wrote:

Hi there I have come up with a design for a planter, basicaly its a
steel
jardinere with scrollwork and you can put a 260mm pot with tray at the
bottom. Just off the ground by approx the same as pot feet. On top I
plan to
have some choices for it bird bath, sundial etc. They will be sold
without
any plants but I can envision people asking me what to put in them. What
am looking for is plants that will either fill the inside of this
jardinere
or climb up and around the bars.
so any suggestions I can jot down would be very nice.

I'm sure someone will be taken in by this..........sigh......

Actually I think I know who Angela is (sort of), if so it is a legit
question

It is a legit question but its the Dwayne half thats asking. I do not even
have everything worked out for these and so am not in a position to start
spamming newsgroups for sales. If I was there would surely be a link to a
website where they could be brought? Having said that I do understand how it
could be deemed as spam but that was not my intent.