Old 02-05-2007, 08:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default new planter but what to put in it?

On 2/5/07 07:21, in article , "Dwayne
& Angela" wrote:

"Space" wrote in message

snip

Actually I think I know who Angela is (sort of), if so it is a legit
question

It is a legit question but its the Dwayne half thats asking. I do not even
have everything worked out for these and so am not in a position to start
spamming newsgroups for sales. If I was there would surely be a link to a
website where they could be brought? Having said that I do understand how it
could be deemed as spam but that was not my intent.

My apologies but that was me being ultra cautious because we've had quite a
bit of that and other weird bits of behaviour in this group lately.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk