Old 02-05-2007, 12:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
3Putt from CoastalSouth Carolina 3Putt from CoastalSouth Carolina is offline

Default At what resolution do you set your Monitor?

"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Most monitors can be set at any of several screen resolutions (sizes),
anywhere from 800x600 pixels to 1400x1050 pixels or even greater.
Many photo editors can resize images to any desired size.
When sending pictures to this group, the optimum size is the largest that
can be viewed by the majority of viewers without scrolling.
In order to send pictures at the optimum size for good viewing it is
necessary to know how each of us sets his/her monitor resolution.
What size (resolution) do you have your monitor set for?
Bob Williams

1024 x 768 on a 17" LCD. Anything smaller makes my icons too small and the
print too small. But what I really want is a wide screen 22". No more
scrolling on web pages, and those humongous photos some people continue to
post would then fit on my screen.