Old 02-05-2007, 09:04 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bindi Bindi is offline

Default Help preparing for Winter.

wrote in message
On Tue, 1 May 2007 06:31:25 CST, "Bindi"
wrote:

Hi! My name is Bindi.
I have been lurking for awhile and learning heaps. :-)
I did post a few times ages ago on the unmoderated
group but left fairly quickly.

I am from Oz and as we are now in Autumn and heading
into Winter I was wondering when to slow down and stop
feeding my pond fish? Goldfish mainly with a few baby koi.

I don't get really cold weather here. It might go down to 1o C
overnight sometimes and around 14oC daytime average
mid-winter but apart from that it is fairly mild.

What sort of changes would you make to your feeding routines
at this time of year if you were me?

Any help would be great!

Cheers
Bindi

Hi Bindi,
Glad to see that you have joined us here on r.p.m
I see that you're using aioe
I'm still trying to get through to Bigpond but I'm ready to give
up. They actually rejected two of my emails! I still have 1 or 2
options left.
It may be necessary to wait a year or so, and then try to get
BigPond to add rpm. Maybe they won't consider adding it until it has
a proven "track record".
(I'm also having trouble getting a couple other isp/nsp's to add
rpm).

But anyways, as I said, I'm glad you got here!

ron schompert

Thanks, Ron!
I am sorry Bigpond was rude to you.
I appreciate your efforts.:-)
aioe is ok but there is a big time lag from posting to the posts showing up.
It's all good though, I can read and post now!

Cheers
Bindi.