Old 02-05-2007, 04:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] jankey@erols.com is offline

Default dues

On May 1, 6:26 pm, (Chris Savas) wrote:

We have had teenagers in the past who were genuinly interested and active.
One actually 'grew up' and is now one of our commercial growers.

this is a good thing; i was at a mtg of a new OS over the weekend and
i was the youngest one there.

i'm 44. :|

however, i took a survey on another orchid BBS and it turns out
there are *lots* of 20- and 30-somethings on there, and even a
few teenagers (including a 13yo). this is good.

thanks for the reponses on dues; this new OS is going to start
nibbling around the idea of dues and i wanted to see what was
reasonable.

--j_a