Old 02-05-2007, 07:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Joan F \(MI\)[_4_] Joan F \(MI\)[_4_] is offline

Default Image sizes, displayed vs actual.

Duh! You leave the original as is and save the reduced size for posting as
a separate file. The originals from my camera are 2560 x 1920 px, far
larger than will fit on any average user's monitor and the file sizes are as
large as 2 MB, no one wants to download a bunch of files that large. The
only time you need all that information is if you are making very large
prints.