Old 02-05-2007, 05:18 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Offical Frog ~ Pacific Chorus Frog

On Tue, 1 May 2007 10:45:05 CST, kthirtya wrote:

The state of Washington has picked an
offical frog... The Pacific Chorus Frog.

Anyway the frog lives in my backyard (and jan's backyard much to her
neighbor's ire) and seems to be oblivious to its enhanced status.

Needless to say, I'm happy about my evicted frogs at least having state
"status". ;-) Neighbors can't complain, at most there might be 1 frog come
for an overnighter after I've gone to bed, next night I've caught him. I
think I'm up to or over a dozen evictions & re-locations this year. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us