Old 02-05-2007, 09:50 PM
cancer cancer is offline
Registered User

Location: italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarch View Post
Morning all,

I have just taken delivery of 100 Mixed Asiatic Lilly Bulbs from Parkers and i'm after some advice with regard planting.

Questions i'd like answering please......

Plant How Deep?
How far away from each other?
Plant in groups? (i was thinking in tens for impact?)
Right time of the year? (hoping to plant this weekend??)

Any other help or advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Hi, I will try to help you, but I can use only a few english words:
plant the bulbs 15 centimetre deep
at 40 centimetre far away from each other
you can plant them from march until may.
I hope you can understand my english
cheers