Old 02-05-2007, 11:37 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default Help preparing for Winter.

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Bindi,

Some of the time lag may be the moderation process. The moderators
(of which I am one) try to review posts as often as possible...but are
irregular in the rate of review. If you post just before someone
reviews posts, it may go through very fast. If your post hits during
a break, it may wait a while. The delay is the price we pay for a
moderaterd group.

I am sorry for the frustration that the delay causes. I hope your
posts will hit at 'good' times. We are all glad tohave you post here
on rpm.

May your pond winter well!

Jim

May I take this opportunity, being on topic, to say that the time lapse for
moderation is surprisingly, and pleasantly small. Well done mods.
--
ßôyþëtë
London, UK