Old 03-05-2007, 03:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Manelli Family[_2_] Manelli Family[_2_] is offline

Default Basement Apartment and Indoor Plants

"Jeffrey Drake" wrote in message
oups.com...

In a few months I am going to be moving into a basement apartment.
There are a few windows that I believe are facing west and are the
small kind you would have in a basement (near the ceiling).

I have started to look into getting full spectrum CFLs for floor lamps
(unfortunately LED bulbs aren't there yet). One consideration I would
like to make is for some indoor plants, but obviously don't want to
doom them.

The bedroom will be painted to a much brighter colour then it is now -
which is a dark colour that dooms the room to sadness.

Any advice?

Stay with low-light plants.

Jeffrey Drake
(Sarnia, ON).