Old 03-05-2007, 04:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] bsllas@yahoo.com is offline

Default plant id, please

Hello,

I have a plant whose name I can't recall - can you help me?

It's got round-ish somewhat glossy dark-green leaves that are maroon
on the underside, and it's doing well on my north side of the house.
The leafy portion is about the size of a medium hosta, but it also
gets a couple of tall yellow flowers shooting up about 2-3 feet. The
flowers are similar to black eyed susans, but nowhere near as
plentiful.

If you know what this is, feel free to email me directly!

Regards,
Lori