Old 03-05-2007, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Nolan John Nolan is offline

Default Fruit Tree devastation.

In article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

snip

Out of about 15 fruit trees, 2 may have died.

What to do ? Heeeeelp !!!!!! ;-((

John N.

--
From Glorious Gloucestershire, near Lydney,

Oh crumbs, I live just down the road from you and I was thinking about
planting some fruit trees but now your bad luck has made me stop and
think.
Don't know much if anything about fruit trees but I am sure someone on the

group will be able to help

kate

down the glorious A48 :-)

Oh Kate, don't be put off too much by us bumbling amateurs !

Do come and see us, if you wish. Email me.

I think we all have to have a respect for Mother Nature. She usually knows a
little more than we do. There will be some explanation, apart from us being
on some learning curve. For example, we wonder if there is a shortage of
small birds that spend their lives looking for juicy caterpillars ?

We are great perseverers and haven't given up just yet.

John N.

--
From Glorious Gloucestershire, near Lydney, using :------------