Old 03-05-2007, 07:47 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Best way to pot water lillies?

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
ups.com...
We got a similar lily from Home Depot last year. Jim put it in a bed
of rocks but left the bag around it. It is doing fine this year. It
is supposed to have red flowers. That would be a nice complement to
our yellow and white ones.

May yours thrive.

Ours have always really done well.. I can probably split them this year
still, but adding new ones won't hurt. I haven't fired up the filter yet,
and still need to do the spring cleaning.. we're also going to see if we can
grab some of the salamander that took up local residence, and put them in an
indoor aquarium we have.

And our frogs are getting BIG this year.

Man, I sure with they had added binary allowances to the group when they
made it.

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)