Old 04-05-2007, 12:07 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
BT Humble BT Humble is offline

Default Dealing with my Neighbor's Yard

Peter Pan wrote:
My Nighbor's yard has a lot of Chick weed as well as another type of weed
that has overgrowwn and come onto my yard. I basically gave him a choice to
make. Either He allows me to treat his yard at his expense, or he gets a
punch in the nose everytime I have work in my yard. swell he choose the
former. We applied Lesco's Broad leaf weed killer (O O 8) last week and we
can already see a difference. It's says not to reseed for 4 weeks. My
question is,what is the easiest way to pull up the dead weeds that the Lesco
product is killing, Airation, thatching or another. I don't know if this is
important or not But we are located in New Jersey. Thanks

The easiest way is not to pull them up at all! ;-)

How big is the area?

BTH