Old 03-05-2007, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Marley Greenhouse

"Ian Pollard" wrote
I am due to move house shortly and find I have inherited a
rather large old aluminium Marley Greenhouse (Series 2000). Problem is
getting bits for it. I am looking for the glazing beads so that I can
replace a few broken glass panes. Can anyone point me in the direction
of a supplier please. Any help appreciated.

I think they are all pretty standard so take a look at...
http://www.harrodhorticultural.com/H...20accessories/

And I would expect any greenhouse seller to carry spares that would, more
than likely, fit.

Alternatively you could bed the new glass on a bead of clear Silicon
Sealant, effectively gluing it in place.
(Fish tanks are simply glued together in the same way these days)

--
Regards
Bob H