Old 04-05-2007, 05:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dave Dave is offline

Default Stop Smoking Advice

Quote from the link: "If you are a smoker in pain and wish to be free from
smoking, first of all please consult with your doctor to make sure that
everything is being medically done for the source of the pain as is
appropriate."

Here we are again, taking drugs to help eliminate an addiction to one drug.
I'll drink to that... (sarcastic, alcohol is a drug).

--
Dave

Apathy and denial are close cousins
"man with honour" wrote in message
ps.com...
Stop Smoking Advice

One day a client walked into my clinic and had a hypnotherapy
treatment for smoking. It was a challenge, because it transpired that
this client was in constant agony with back and shoulder pain; the
cigarettes were used as a drug to help with this pain. Then I learned
a new fun and simple technique for effective pain relief and the rest
is history

http://tinyurl.com/yva8mg