Old 04-05-2007, 02:42 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Peter Pan[_2_] Peter Pan[_2_] is offline

Default Dealing with my Neighbor's Yard

"Jim" wrote in message
Peter Pan wrote:

My Nighbor's yard has a lot of Chick weed as well as another type of weed
that has overgrowwn and come onto my yard. I basically gave him a choice
make. Either He allows me to treat his yard at his expense, or he gets a
punch in the nose

you were joking about the punch in the nose, right?

Yes I was joking... truth of the matter is, he's just not a yard guy, I did
use The Jedi mind trick on him and he allowing me to help treat his yard.
The last few years he really didn't care one way or the other how it looked
and now he turned his view around so I'd like to help him as much as I can