Old 04-05-2007, 06:02 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Ralph & His Clowder Ralph & His Clowder is offline

Default Bob speaks (whines)

Bob, I don't know why Galen thinks you are whining when you are quite
obviously hissssssssing through a hissy-fit.
Gabrielle

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

Bob would have sent this himself, except you have to click to send,
and Bob already ate the mouse. So he left me a note asking me, among
other things, to send the message. Here it is:

First of all, it's kind of elitist of you to name me Bob. Of course,
I doubt you could spell or pronounce my snake name anyway, so I guess
Bob will do. Anyway, this pond is really boring. I mean *really*
boring. There is nothing to do. I sit around all day in different
parts of the pond, waiting, hoping, praying for something to happen.
But it never does. In addition, there aren't many yummy fish, in
fact, there aren't any fish. There aren't many tadpoles [left ed.],
either. If that isn't bad enough, practically all the garden hose
that Galen has lying around is black, and I don't see all that well.
Just imagine some of my "dates."

PS Y'all have some really bad tasting mice, too.