Old 04-05-2007, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ian Pollard Ian Pollard is offline

Default Marley Greenhouse

On Thu, 3 May 2007 23:15:50 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

I think they are all pretty standard so take a look at...
http://www.harrodhorticultural.com/H...20accessories/

And I would expect any greenhouse seller to carry spares that would, more
than likely, fit.

Alternatively you could bed the new glass on a bead of clear Silicon
Sealant, effectively gluing it in place.
(Fish tanks are simply glued together in the same way these days)

--
Regards
Bob H

Thanks for the help on both fronts. I think it may end up as bedding
on silicon. Very grateful, thank you for your time.

Ian