Old 04-05-2007, 08:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
CptDondo CptDondo is offline

Default White snake

Persephone wrote:

Snake showed up again, this time in back yard. My housemate wanted to
catch it but I was worried about liability in case...

This time Animal Control came promptly and caged it. Officer told me
it was an Albino Corn Snake.

Well, I hope they don't kill it. They're too pretty and besides,
they're valuable - a nice healthy albino (amelanistic) corn snake can
fetch as much as $150.

On another note, please don't kill snakes out of turn. They don't do
any harm to you, and keep rodents in check.

--Yan