Old 05-05-2007, 01:13 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Peter Pan[_2_] Peter Pan[_2_] is offline

Default Dealing with my Neighbor's Yard

I was told by the LESCO guy that the ground at that time was still too cold
to apply the fertizler that we just used, he said it needed to warm up some.
Here in NJ it's been rather below the adverage temp for a while. And here Al
Gore says we're suffereing from global warming HA!! what does he know.
I didn't know that if we seeded now we can not do it again in the fall. can
you tell me why that is, I always thought you could seed 2x a year. but
then again I'm not a professional, I only play one on TV
Thanks

wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 4, 6:41 am, wrote:
On May 3, 9:28 pm, Jim wrote:

Peter Pan wrote:
Jim wrote:
Peter Pan wrote:

[....]
or he gets a
punch in the nose

you were joking about the punch in the nose, right?
Yes I was joking...

[....]

I'm glad you were just joking.

Usually, you don't get rid of the weeds that die, you just keep mowing
and they disappear. Sounds like you must have more weeds than grass.

PS: You mentioned that you can't reseed for 4 weeks. I'd forget
about reseeding until Sept. If you wanted to seed in Spring, it
should have been done a month ago.