Old 04-05-2007, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Hunt Roger Hunt is offline

Default Frogs again.

Carol Hague wrote
Roger Hunt wrote:
Carol Hague wrote
Roger Hunt wrote:

I am lucky enough to have slow-worms in my garden. And frogs & toads.
:-)

envy

But it's probably just as well we haven't got them here as the cats
wouldn't be kind to them :-(

The local cats have a few I'm sure, but I think they are naturally more
interested in furryfeathery creatures rather than amphibireptiles.

True. One of my previous cats once brought me a frog at 3am (I was
horribly ungrateful, I'm afraid) but I think she was working her way up,
her previous offering having been a worm....

Mmmm smart cat - a demonstration of progression up the Evolutionary
tree. Her next offering may well been a chicken, then a sheep, then
traffic warden, and so on ...
--
Roger Hunt