Old 04-05-2007, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default new planter but what to put in it?

On 2/5/07 16:57, in article , "Dwayne
& Angela" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

snip My apologies but that was me being ultra cautious because we've had
quite
bit of that and other weird bits of behaviour in this group lately.

accepted, think no more about it but i could still do with some plant ideas
was thinking of clematis (which is about the only plant i have had any
success with) but do you get dwarf varieties?

Yes, there's one called The Pixie but the trouble is they're over when
they're over.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk