Old 05-05-2007, 06:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default What is the best cherry tomato plant for growing in pots on balcony?

In article ,
"SharkMan BMW" wrote:

My balcony is south-facing, lots of sun all day.
If climate is an issue, I live in Montreal, Canada.
I would like to know which kind of cherry tomato plant would be best suited
to growing in pots on my balcony.
Thank you for your input!
(I don't know the best group to post this question, so I've posted it in a
few spots. Sorry if that's annoying...)

Vous êtes francophone ou non? N'import.
TOMATE CERISE ROUGE ZUCKERTRAUBE
http://www.jardin-au-naturel.com/eve...zuckertraube,g
raines-potageres,page,zoom,mod,boutique,bio,1411-445.fr.html
et
http://jardihaie.free.fr/potager/tomate/variete.htm
ça doit être suffisant.

If you are anglophone, Google early ripening cherry tomatoes.
Gut Glück,
- Bill