Old 05-05-2007, 02:54 AM posted to alt.aquaria.tropical.fish.hobbist,alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] georgiaboy7@gmail.com is offline

Default New to Garden pond & fish Keeping?

On May 4, 6:56 pm, ~Mr. McDonald~
wrote:
You sure are a persistent fella are yu not Spud? Lots of luck, but
odds are you'll get more folks to join your group than are willing to
join the moderated ponds group.....all the power to you dude!

On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:52:30 GMT, "SG"
wrote:

We're a friendly and polite bunch who are always willing to help and take
advice from more experienced members.

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/forum/

Kind regards
SG