Old 05-05-2007, 03:49 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Darren needs help with an air leak in his system - I MADE IT!

On Thu, 3 May 2007 23:02:05 CST, "Darren" wrote:

Ha! I have finally made it on to pond.moderated ... I used news.aioe.org.

Welcome! :-)

One question for you folks ... I am probably just going to take my pump out
and and redo all the piping around it (especially the intake part).

I want to use a "quick release" type system as well. Ron sent me a link
on the ones he uses (can't seem to find it now - can you send me the URL
again?). What else do people use? My PVC from the pump is a 1.5" pipe but
it goes to a 2" PVC pipe to the top of the pond.

I'm not Ron.... but....
These are the quick disconnects I used on my filter/pump connections:
http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/...etail/iid/8104
female
http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/...etail/iid/8161 male

Other parts and parts list can be seen on my website below listed under
Demo Pond Filter. The page numbers are not correct, but the parts numbers
are still usable. One has to click on the title to the right of the part to
see all the sizes. HTH's, ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us