Old 28-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Bob Alston

Default when do swords propagate?

Agree with the earlier posts. My E. amazonicus took up over 1/2 of my 55
gal tank. Just when I was taking off the lights/cover to yank it out and
toss it, I found it had put up a bloom stalk. I ended up getting about 6
plants from that and gave away the "mother" plant.

Bob

--
Bob Alston
918.494.4913

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
. ca...
I have had two red rubin swords for a couple months. They have grown

simply
huge (25+inches)...putting out a new leaf nearly every day. I'm wondering
when they start to send out daughter shoots and propagate. I'm getting
impatient, it's just pushing out more and more leaves and getting huger

and
huger! Also, when do the normal "green" amazon swords start propagating?

Thanx!!
--
Dave Picklyk
www.picklyk.com/aquascape