Old 05-05-2007, 06:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default fruit tree to grow in the balcony

Ersalan Rahman wrote:
Are there any fruit trees one can grow in a large pot in the balcony?
I live in the sourthern US with a fairly warm climate.

Ersalan

I agree that dwarf citrus in a container might be good. However, check
carefully to be sure the balcony can carry the weight. My citrus cannot
be moved except by two very strong people.

For more information, see my
http://www.rossde.com/garden/dwarf_citrus.html.

--
David E. Ross