Old 05-05-2007, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
arthur arthur is offline

Default composting for beginners

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I recognise that my inquiry was a FAQ. However, I have not been able to
get the answers to FAQ on the website that is set up for this newsgroup:
I keep getting the 'unable to display' response when I try. I don't
know if this is a common experience, or whether it can be got round.

Still, thanks for the help with the basic topic. I may not have the pat
answer, but I am more resolved than ever to get started.