Old 05-05-2007, 03:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
littleditty[_2_] littleditty[_2_] is offline

Default #8

Hi Renee!
Again, thank you all! I say start digging!! The pond is So easy to
maintain. It's only the bog area that can be a bit of a messy task, but we
have an idea for this fall that should take care of it. There are many ways
to keep a healthy pond for your fish without spending thousands of dollars
on fancy filtering systems. We use a swimming pool sand filter and it's
been up and running for about 10 years. It's great for attracting wildlife!

"ReneeM" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 May 2007 14:33:04 GMT, "littleditty"
wrote:

I love your waterfall and pond! Makes me want to go out to my garden
and start digging a pond. ;^)

Is it very difficult to take care of?

Renee