Old 05-05-2007, 04:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Fouchey Dave Fouchey is offline

Default Onc. Native Dancer

On Sat, 5 May 2007 06:58:27 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Thanks Diana, If they would grow outside for me, I would find an old dead
tree branch &
hang them. In fact I am going to try growing one on the patio.
Cheers Wendy

Almost makes me miss the heat and humidity of Miami....almost.

I LOVE Oncidium's, Encylias and Epidendrum's the most.

Dave Fouchey

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
They are all lovely, Wendy. So delicate. Makes me think I need a few more
of these.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Onc. Native Dancer 'Sundance' HCC/AOS
This one actually has a slight tinge of pink, more of hue.
Cheers Wendy