Old 06-05-2007, 01:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tunku Tunku is offline

Default Damn mice

Broadback wrote in
:

Geoff wrote:
Mice and rats love a mixture of rat poison and peanut butter. Hide
it so that other animals cannot get it.

Geoff

Having had severe mice problems I purchased cheap mouse traps, bated
them with peanut butter. Placed 4 traps around the problem area,
caught 4 a day for the first few days, then numbers reduced to none
over a couple of weeks. This has certainly worked for me, especially
the latest infestation which were eating my purple sprouting broccoli!
I have also used white spirit, never thought about the fast
evaporation rate, I will try paraffin the next sowing.

Are we allowed to do this for cats? If not, why not?

--
Tunku

"Caution : traces of irony and other metallic objects may be present in
the above post"